Where are we now?

Friday 18 May 2007

One day to go before we leave..

With nearly one day left, its been pretty hectic getting everything organised before we leave.

Tokyo's weather looks good, around 24-25 degrees. We will land in Tokyo around 7pm which is after sunset so we will fly in above Tokyo's city lights - cool.

I hope to take some videos using my camera and upload them to youtube, I will see if I can test doing the conversion for Tokyo and later on in the trip.

With a 4.30 am trek to the airport, I am not looking forward to a red-eye flight to Sydney. Thanks to Ana for offering to drive us to the airport - thanks Ana!

2 comments:

Steve said...

Hey Richard and Wendy,

Enjoy your trip. Looking forward to reading about it.

Cheers,

Steve

Unknown said...

no need to thank me Rich, my pleasure to drive you. I hope the flight to T. was fun.
xo Ana